I was born July 31, 1951 into an artistic family with a mother who was an Arts & Humanities Professor and a Painter and a father who was an Architect, Historian and Pianist.
Tapestry weaver, stick sculptor turned painter.
Studied weaving from a Mayan Indian in Cuernavaca, Mexico; The Scheur Tapestry Studio in New York City; and Mary Lou Higgins, Weaver
BA Art Education
Recipient of: The New York Foundation of the Arts Fellowship and The New York Council of the Arts Sponsored Work Grant
Collections Include: IBM, Robin Williams, Kelly McGillis, The Museum on Blue Mt. Lake
Publications Include: Adirondack Life Magazine, Snow Country Magazine, Country Living Magazine, Log Home Living
Some exhibitions include:
- Fire on Main One Woman Show, Soap Lake, Washington
- Mayo Clinic One Woman Show, Phoenix, Arizona
- Year of the Horse Show, Visions West Gallery, Livingston, Montana
- Tapestry and Clay Show, Elizabeth Fortner Gallery, Santa Barbara, California
- Ancient Inspiration Show, Carlyn Gallery, New York City, New York
- American Craft Council Craft Fairs W. Springfield, Mass & Baltimore, Maryland